Monday, December 14, 2009

How should I pimp out my Swine Flu mask?

My swine flu mask is butt ugly, I need to pimp my swine flu mask. Maybe add some bling to it or something. Kind of like a grill, but for a mask. Possibly bedazzle some rhinestones on it or something like that. How's a brotha supposed to get any action with a ghetto stock swine flu mask?





any suggestions.How should I pimp out my Swine Flu mask?
masks don't do anything. they hardly prevent you from getting the swine flu.





PS.


you are dumb for wanting to ';pimp'; out a swine flu mask. what are you, 12?How should I pimp out my Swine Flu mask?
lol i really don't get whats the big deal of this stupid pig flu thing, i think people need to get over it...more people die from the normal flu every year you just don't hear about it cuz its such a common sickness, its nothin new, you don't see people walkin around in masks as soon as flu season hits lol most the cases you hear bout these people they get better on their own without bein shoved in a hospital, and the symptoms are the same as the common cold lol my moms been to mexico twice in the past 3 months, and i still give her a hug when she comes home and we go to visit her,


and here,





';Each flu season is unique, but it is estimated that, on average, approximately 5% to 20% of U.S. residents get the flu, and more than 200,000 persons are hospitalized for flu-related complications each year. About 36,000 Americans die on average per year from the complications of flu.';





so yeah, i aint to worried 'bout it lol
get a piercing on it! haha





oh and the swine flu is just like the normal flu. people die from it too. people are just concerned because its from a pig. we dont need any more people freaking out, just someone who makes people feel better like this question lmao
it should so be a grill.


that would be so cool.


my swine flu mask has mickey mouse on it.


my mom bought it for me.
Paint a pig nose on the front!!





And to those people who can't take a joke and are telling this kid to take it seriously, geez, relax. I think it's funny.
LOL





i would love a man with a swine flu mask with a chain. oh hott.
Bedazzle it.
wait whaaaaa? swine flu mask???? you mean like a doctors mask or what cuz i can't help you if i don't know what you mean.
Write: ';Who are you and why are you reading my mask?';





%26gt;.%26lt;
Skeletal Pig motif
I agree with kimikimono, some people are just up tight tools and can't take a joke.Chill out, this guy isn't hurting anyone.
ok, draw a smiling mouth with really big teeth on it. Put some bling on the teeth.
make it purple, and dont call it swine flu mask, call it your flag
hahahhaa
stickers
come to Australia, you won't have to wear any swine flu mask here!
haha ok put Disney stickers on it or write down ';Hello my name is?Swiny)
do a paint job on it so it looks like a pig
I LOL'd
draw a pigs snout on it
Please go to this web


http://tinyurl.com/cejtja
wow do u think that is funny


i didn't think so


this thing is serious ppl are dying becaouse of the swine flu and all u think about is to pimp out your stupid swine flu mask


wtf just be glad u have one


!! or you would be dead





im uptight cuz i know someone in my family in Mexico that has the swine flu and shes in the hospital right know


ok


im srry if im up TIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment