Friday, December 25, 2009

Natural face masks? Is there anything natural I can use? Like make it on my own?

I use plain yogurt as a face mask - it has a natural acidity that helps clean out your pores. It really works well. Just use your hands to put it on your face, don't rub in. Wait about 10 minutes, then rinse off.Natural face masks? Is there anything natural I can use? Like make it on my own?
when i was in my teens an indian woman told me egg yolks would clear up my blemishes, you know what IT WORKED within one week i was clearing up .try itNatural face masks? Is there anything natural I can use? Like make it on my own?
Here's some recipes:





http://beauty.about.com/od/maskrecipes/
try mixing oatmeal, egg, and honey. It's sticky, but it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment