Monday, December 21, 2009

How can one remove 'art masking fluid' from a pair of jeans?

I painted a motif on my jeans with 'art masking fluid' as a 'bleach resist' yet I am stuggling to remove it, I usually paint on fabriano which is part fabric so I thought it woudn't pose a problem, please help!How can one remove 'art masking fluid' from a pair of jeans?
Masking fluid is made from Latex... a solvent such as turpentine will remove it, also certain brush cleaners, but sadly will probably also remove your paint. The latex has soaked into the fabric, instead of sitting on top as it would on paper. Perhaps lots of washing will work.





good luck :-(How can one remove 'art masking fluid' from a pair of jeans?
try a little alcohol
you should use gojo hand cleaner works really good on getting things out
An obvious question here: Have you read the instructions on the ';art masking flui'; to find out the info you're after???
Try Freezing Them Can't Hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment