Friday, December 25, 2009

My Mac registers the IP address and subnet mask when I plug in my ethernet cord but the internet doesn't work ?

It sends batches but comes up with a million and one reasons to drop them. The PC works just fine from the same switch and router. What can I do? I know it is my computer that has the problem.My Mac registers the IP address and subnet mask when I plug in my ethernet cord but the internet doesn't work ?
The question is too convoluted. Please re-state with better details for accurate help.


What IP is the Mac getting?


What are ';Batches';?


What are the ';million and one reasons';?


Does the PC reach the internet when it is plugged into ';the same switch and router';?


How do you ';know'; it is the computer that has the problem?My Mac registers the IP address and subnet mask when I plug in my ethernet cord but the internet doesn't work ?
Are you sure that there isnt mac address filtering set up on the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment