Friday, December 25, 2009

How can I make a SlipKnot mask?

I want to make a SlipKnot mask of my own. I need to know the proper materials. I want to know how they make em sturdy and rubbery.How can I make a SlipKnot mask?
It would be very difficult to make a mask. Even with the proper materials, it would still be difficult to construct one. Your best bet would be to buy one that's already made on Ebay. I bought a Corey mask with the dreads on ebay and it is great quality.How can I make a SlipKnot mask?
or you could go to www.blackgoat.com and it shows how to make all of the slipknot masks. its the masks from the IOWA album though. not any new masks. Report Abuse

I can see you like slipknot.... I do too! But I have always wondered how to But I dont know





I will look it up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment