Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How much is the Nova Dreamer and the Dream Mask Dream Maker?

These products allow you to have lucid dreams, please include where you found out how much it cost so I can look at it more. Thank you. :)How much is the Nova Dreamer and the Dream Mask Dream Maker?
I have also been looking for the Nova Dreamer Mask and all I could come up with is a web site that tells how much it might be but not where to get it.





http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/lucidity.htm





At this site there are a few different lucid dream gadgets but again not where to buy them. If you find out where to purchase a Nova Dreamer please tell me! :)How much is the Nova Dreamer and the Dream Mask Dream Maker?
I recently purchased the NovaDreamer and its cool and simple 2 use. In my opinion, this 1 is the best choice 4 quality and results! I got it from ebay. Here's the link:


http://myworld.ebay.com/discountdiva81/


It was brand new and it came with a lot of other things to help u understand... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment