Friday, December 25, 2009

What facial mask or treatment works for you girls to get you clear, healthy, and glowing skin?

I am 24 years old and had bad acne growing up. Now my skin is pretty clear except for small bumps and some small breakouts. I would give almost anything for completely clear skin! I wash my face every single night and rinse in the morning too. Don't know what else to do?What facial mask or treatment works for you girls to get you clear, healthy, and glowing skin?
I just use dove soap,and it is very kind to the skin,it is really good stuff.What facial mask or treatment works for you girls to get you clear, healthy, and glowing skin?
I use Proactive but since the cleansing wash gives me red little bumps I use Clean and Clear for sensitive skin then afterwards I use the Proactiv Toner then lotion. Every other day I exfoliate my skin with a rough cleansing cloth and LIGHTLY exfoliate my skin. I now have nice, clear skin!
How to get that glow in a flash? You could cheat and layer on the blusher, but a better option would be to try this: simply mix equal amounts of lemon and honey, apply it to your face and wash off after ten minutes.
You should detox your body to completely get rid of them. Or check out this site


eczemacure.com
I use Mary Kay products and I swear by them now! TimeWise Microdermabrasion (2-3 times a week), TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Day Solution with SPF 25 OR Night Solution depending on the time of day, Age-Fighting Moisturizer. My skin has been so much clearer since I started using the products. I'm 21 by the way.





I think part of your problem is that you're only rinsing in the morning. You should cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, and moisturize both in the morning and a night. You will see better results that way.
I use ARbonne facial scrub, and also a masque with a lotion in it. Contact me at youlookbeautiful@verizon.net I can send you a sample.


I use to have a small amount of scarring from acne. I cleared it up with these products and use the masque with the lotion now to keep it clear and rejuvenate it and fad the scarring.
Detox of the bod is a good start, proper nutrition, cleansing with a very gentle cleanser, a toner, pharmaceutical grade day %26amp; night creams in a squirt bottle (open mouths %26amp; fingers introduce bacteria/germs. I know a great pharmaceutical line, mail me at randynorman@yahoo.com if you want the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment