Friday, December 25, 2009

Any good hair masks out there??

I would like to know the name of a GOOD not too expensive, hair mask to put in my hair to repair some damaged ends and dryness...... please......!!!!! Thanks. :)Any good hair masks out there??
Yes, I've used two made by Pantene, a hydrating mask for curly hair, and the Pantene Restoratives repleneshing mask. I have long curly hair, so several times a week I put one of these in my hair and use it as my control gel, then hairspray on top. It is worth the $$.Any good hair masks out there??
I've been having really good results from olive oil. My hair is fine, naturally curly and half way down my back. Whatever you use, make sure you have a heat source. I warm the oil in the microwave for about 20 seconds and use my hair dryer. The heat lifts the cuticle on the hair shafts so the conditioner can work it's way in. I've spent a small fortune over the years on little ';deep'; conditioning packs and the olive oil works just as well for pennies. It's also great for dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment