Friday, December 25, 2009

What is a good home made facial mask I can make at home?

I really want to get rid of my acne like my bad blackheads with a home made mask!What is a good home made facial mask I can make at home?
mask # 1)


honey! put honey on your skin and wash it after 15 min. very smooth skin.





mask # 2)


milk! put milk with a cotton ball on your face then rinse with water..





mask # 3)


peach juice! it gives you instant face lift!





mask # 4)


strawberries ! mash 3 or 4 strawberries and put them on your face.. radiance and healthy glow..





scrub # 1)


sugar %26amp; olive oil ! mix them together and scrub your face with it, cleans and shinning face!!





hope i helped you..What is a good home made facial mask I can make at home?
yeast in a jsut enough water to make into a paste! i love it





or mashed a mashed bannana some honey, and some plain oats that have been through a blender!





before you do a mask try srubbing your face with some cornmeal, or for a gentler everyday scrub use baking soda.


rise well!





then take a bowl of boiling water and put a nice minty tea bag in, put a towel over your head, and steam up for 10 min,





now its time to relax with your home made mask!
I don't know the exact measurements- I always go by the look of it. Take some oatmeal (unflavored, regular oatmeal) and grind it up finely by mashing it with a spoon or putting it in the blender. Mix it with a tiny bit of water- enough to make sort of a paste. Apply to your entire face and let it set for about 15-20 minutes before washing off. It always works for me!
I'm not entirely sure if this works but i saw a segment on Ellen DeGeneres and a lady suggested getting odorless kitty litter, adding some water and making a paste, then smoothing on the skin, leaving for 10 minutes. Apparently its a very good exfoliate.
Try a cucumber mask :)


It's really soothing and relaxing!





As for the black heads, you should rub a half-cut tomato! Doesn't work right away, but if done regularly, you can see the difference :)





Hope this helps.
I use Colgate regular toothpaste. I put it on at night and when I wash my face the next morning, most blackheads come off. Try this for about 2 or 3 days and see if you can tell the difference.
go to this site that I found from a y!answer.





www.spaindex.com





go down and find a picture of a kiwi, click on it, and it will lead to home remedies from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment