Friday, December 25, 2009

How can I make a grim reaper face without wearing a mask?

I'm going to be at a party and I don't want to wear a hot mask.How can I make a grim reaper face without wearing a mask?
I hear your face will be ok without a mask or makeup................lol....How can I make a grim reaper face without wearing a mask?
you dont need a face just wear a hood over your head so your face is hidden in the shadow





typically grim reaper is shown with out a face just the hooded over coat and the scythe(long swordy thing)
All white make-up with dark brown or black around your eyes and nostrils and black lips. The make-up will make you sweat!
Get some black and white costume makeup.
make-up
is it a rule that u cant answer this question if ur gay because i think everyone is cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment