Friday, December 25, 2009

How can I get rid of the mask of pregnancy?

Its been 5 months since I gave birth but how could you tell with the mask still on I have normally beautiful skin but after this last baby I dont think there is any goin back to that. What are somethings I can do to get rid of thes black marksHow can I get rid of the mask of pregnancy?
a pregnancy mask is a discoloration or texture of the skin on the face and unfortunatly there is nothing you can do except make up or have laser done on your face. example my mother she is in her fortys and still has a problem with the skin on her face. now the marks on your belly you can get a tummy tuck.How can I get rid of the mask of pregnancy?
are you talking about stretch marks on you stomach .If so you might be with the mask for life
You should see a Dematologist; it usually goes away on its own.
thats a good ? my son will soon be 3 and i still have it........
you are talking about the discolaration on your stomach,right? i had that with my 1st,i dont remember when it went away,but 3 babies later i do not have it. it may have been 8-12 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment