Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kind of fabric should I use to make see-through eye holes on my Halloween mask?

I am trying to make a mask for my Halloween costume that has eye holes that are covered in fabric. I want to be able to see out of them easily but so that other people only see black eye holes and not my eyes. What kind of fabric should I use?





I heard of Tulle, but I want to know if there is something better.What kind of fabric should I use to make see-through eye holes on my Halloween mask?
black pantyholes for the eyes of your costumeWhat kind of fabric should I use to make see-through eye holes on my Halloween mask?
Try Nylon
Last year for my sons costume I used screen mesh. works just fine
black pantiehoes
Try plastic window screen. You can spray paint it black or the color of the rest of the costume and you can see through it just fine.
pantyhose fabric : )
you could buy some cheap tights and stretch them over the eye holes.





there cheap and come in lots of colours
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment