Friday, December 25, 2009

How to use the Honey and Lemon Juice Mask?

My friend told me it was good for acne a while back, but I forgot what u do, I mean as the steps. Help?How to use the Honey and Lemon Juice Mask?
Powder some oatmeal in a blender.


Mix about a quarter cup of oatmeal, two tablespoons of honey and enough lemon juice to make a nice paste.





Warm your skin and open your pores with warm compresses.





Apply the mask.





Lay a warm rag over your face so your pores stay open and relaxed for about 15 minutes.





Rinse.





Wash with a natural soap and about two tablespoons of baking soda. Wipe with witch hazel for an anti-bacterial astringent. Use a clean cloth and wet with cool water. Press against your skin to close and re-tighten pores. Touch up any dry areas with some light vegetable oil such as olive or sunflower.





I have another mask on my profile if you want it just click my picture.How to use the Honey and Lemon Juice Mask?
Just mix about a 1bs of honey with about 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Mix and apply to face, leave on for 15 minutes and rinse.
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment