Friday, December 25, 2009

How often should I use natural face mask? Or wash my face?

So stuff like cucumber juice, egg-white + honey mask to remove tan, turmeric and etc...


How often should I be doing these things?


I was told that I can wear cucumber juice overnight and wash it off in the morning. How about the other stuff? Is there a time of the day? Before I go out or get home? ETC ETC





Is there a ';right'; time?How often should I use natural face mask? Or wash my face?
I use a PURE Dead Sea Mud mask once a week. Dead sea mud has a ';thermal'; effect on people. So Its best to use it at night when you aren't going to out. It may turn your face a little red but that will go away once the heat goes away. The max amount of time you can leave it on is 30 minutes. I leave mine on for 25 minutes with a wet washcloth on my face.





Wash your face twice a day. Morning and before you get to bed.


Do not over wash your face. Meaning don't wash your face more than twice a day.


Get a natural soap that contains Tea Tree EO. I get mine at:





http://www.itsyoursoap.com/index.php?mai鈥?/a>





Tea Tree EO kills all the nasty bacterias that causes pimples. A plus this soap doesn鈥檛 smell girly. Smells like peppermint and cools the skin.





Also get an astringent. But use it only every other day because you do not want to send the oil producing pores into overdrive.How often should I use natural face mask? Or wash my face?
once a week for masks would be my advice


and once to twice a day for the facewash.. it depends on the type of facewash it is. i.e. if it's exfoliating, no more than once a day. see how your face reacts.. if it gets red and dry that means you're washing it too much.


also it's VERY important to sleep well and keep your stress levels low-- that may help your skin a lot.





if you have problem skin my best advice is to go to a dermatologist before it's too late and you get acne scars.. happened to me!


washing your face may not directly prevent acne!!! it is way more complicated than that, and you may need to take antibiotics to fight the bacteria causing acne. (also a dermatolist may give you surface cream to dry out any zits)








also my dermatologist said that astringents are a waste of time and money..SOME natural oils on your face are beneficial.. it's not good to dry it out completely.
Well i also use face masks which i do at home my self. Well i use it 2-3 in a week to look much fresher and 2 glow my face. This masks r really helpful it get rid of all da dirt in the skin nd it helps 2 get fresher. Also you should get a good facewash 4 ur skin type. U can use the ranges of simple they do not containe ny fragnance, perfume or containing colour. i never heard of using cucumber juice but u can use tomatoe and cucumber. U cn use this by: chopping these, aplyng on ur face, leave them 4 20 minutes nd than wash thm away.
Same here,


I wash my face morning and night,


and use a deep cleansing mask every 3 weeks or so.


I wouldn't use a mask to often, as I have a feeling they might cause dry skin if used in excess,


but don't hold me on that one.





x
you r using the natural things all this will take some time to show the effect. u can use this an alternate day.all the things u hav mentioned contains some bleach agent so it would be preferable if u use this at night time when u no longer require to go out.
Washing Face 2 times every day with suitable washing gel for normal face cleaning.





Face mask is a futher supplement for face care, normally once per week is ok.
Dear wash with in half an hour .keeping full night is waste.Even cuckumber works for only 2-3 hours take care ';all the best';
I wash my face in the morning and before I go to bed. I usually do a natural face mask once a month.
i wash in the morning and at night... use a natural face mask once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment