Monday, December 21, 2009

Does the queen helen mint julep mask really work for acne and blackheads?

i got it and ive been using it for a week so has anyone used it?and does it really work?Does the queen helen mint julep mask really work for acne and blackheads?
Yeah, it works pretty well... I have normal skin though. So I'm not sure what kind of skin. Hope it works for you, though. But definately try it!Does the queen helen mint julep mask really work for acne and blackheads?
....Well, if you're expecting that product to make your acne disappear, it's not going to. Masks (especially cheap, over-the-counter ones) are better for tightening the skin temporarily and giving it a healthy glow. Masks are NOT meant to be used everyday...so be careful. You could really dry your face out. If your face gets too dry, your skin will start producing more oil...then you'll break out MORE.





For blackheads, try a products with salicylic acid. Always drink enough water and use a moisturizer. Good luck!!
yeah i use it all the time i like to put it on my face and let it sit till it gets dry its funny but its works lol its kinda like that stuff you see girl put on their faces at sleepovers it dries up the pimples and make them dissappear thats why i wear it so long but i use it and i see great results
I have that stuff. I think it probably helps but its not like your going to see drastic results. It's cool stuff though because after it dries on your face for a while you can see the dots of oil it has drawn out of your skin.
Yes, but not as a mask. I find it works amazingly as a spot treatment! I use it every other day sometimes less on blemishes and blackheads at night. It works wonders.
Try using plain ole witch hazel on a daily basis, morn and night.. blackheads....slather a thin layer of some elmers glue on your face, let dry and peel.
it cleans out my pores on my face yes. and also makes my pores smaller and less noticeable.





it drys up your acne
Oh definely yes... I love it... I have normail skin thought!


Best regards,


Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment