Friday, December 25, 2009

What is a homemade hair mask that really works for dry damaged hair??

Ive read a few things on making hair masks from ingrediantes around the home and have tried one with olive oil honey and egg yolk. Although this is alright does anybody know a really good one which will really help my hair which is dry and damaged from styling. I dont mind anything accept mayonaisse which ive heard of but am not really willing to try because of the smell :S lol please help?What is a homemade hair mask that really works for dry damaged hair??
I have tried avarcardo %26amp; olive oil.


It worked really well for my kind of hair.


But i got a couple of avarcodo seeds in my hair, didn't take long to get out though.


Also if you want to pay a little money, buy tresseme heat defence tis well good


hope this helped


xWhat is a homemade hair mask that really works for dry damaged hair??
I don't know a home remedy, but...





I personally know that Fructis by Garnier shampoo and conditioner called ';Strength and Repair'; really works. It is for damaged and over-processed hair.





I have used them both twice now and already my hair feels smoother.





You can get it at WalMart or Target.
Too bad you are not into Mayonaisse...I was going to suggest to use it. I always use it even though is not damaged. I like it because it leaves it shiny! try it you won't regret it. Forget the smell, put something on your nose or do it outdoors, anything to get your hair the way you want it. good luck
I really like the hot oil treatments and have used them on my own hair when it was really dry and it helped alot... you get like 3 in a pack and you can use it once a week for 3 weeks in a row.... never heard of a hair mask??? You can buy the oil treatments at walmart, kmart, kroger, etc
Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info on dry hair.
Mayonnaise don't worry about the smell it does wonders for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment