Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Good JBL Question?

Why must JBL get a title push every PPV!!!! For example this scramble thing sounds pretty cool but I was POed when he got placed in the match. WWE put him in ';get fired'; storyline so they must have not cared about him that much or JBL did not want to wrestle at the time but the bottom line is HE GOT FIRED! Don't get me wrong he was great as commentator but geez, that washed up flab bag can't wrestle for sh*t!





Anybody else wish JBL would go back to commentating.... FOR GOOD!!???

















Feel Free to add me as a Contact I am not as mean as a sound toward JBL ;)A Good JBL Question?
JBL is great at cutting promos and announcing, but since he left the ring the first time his in ring skills have went down.A Good JBL Question?
lmao nah dont feel bad its soo true he sucks at wrestlng and he makes the storylines boring... yeah he was awsome b4 w. farooq but now hes old and boring...he should become a comentator for good
I hate him, he's boring, he's the reason the rating's won't go higher. He bores the hell out of me!





He's an annoying SOB also.
yah i really hate him too he should not get anymore title matches
name 5 heels that draw heat and that aren't in a feud right now......exactly just keep complaining since in the end you'll just end up watching him wrestle
Don't blame JBL


Blame John Cena
wheres the A.P.A. ?????......DAMM
I don't think JBL is a bad wrestler, he is a WRESTLING....GOD!!!!!!!


LOL!!! I think that is hilarious. I am glad he is back wrestling. That is what he is good at, making people hate him. So that being said he is a great heel. They don't have many of those right now.I would like to see him go back to chasing mexicans back across the border like he was before that was funny as hell. I was a bit surprised to see him in the scramble. Seeing as he just lost last night. I guess they needed an extra person in there, and again they needed a heel.
yup!!!!!!!





or just leave all together!!!!!!!





but the thing is that nobody else is available
he should go back to commentating and get a bra or something
JBL's job is to put over the champion and lose to him every week :) JBL is a great commentator and should be the man who replaces JR whenever he finally retires.
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment