Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it legal to wear a scary halloweenesque mask in public?

For example, could I one walk around with a deranged zombie mask or while driving? I think this would be a hoot, I mean...imagine driving around with some scary mask and then at a stop light the person next to you in another car looks at you and flips out!





And yes, don't worry, I have a life. This just somehow arose in a conversation with one of my friends and I am curious to the legality of wearing masks out in public, etc.





Thanks!Is it legal to wear a scary halloweenesque mask in public?
i think that you can wear one in public, wandering around town, depending on your towns or states laws. but i do think that most states do have some sort of regulations with driving with a mask because it can obstruct your ability to drive properly. hey you might get strange looks around town, but i would be laughing if i saw someone doing it in my area.Is it legal to wear a scary halloweenesque mask in public?
lol, yes it's legal. I've done it and LMFAO oh...the hilarity!!!!!
Hahaha that would be funny! Props on the idea. Sorry i can't answer your question
umm no.i heard you cant do that anymore.
It would depend on where you wore it. If you wore it into a bank, a store (anyplace that would have money and is prone to robbery), an airport, train or bus station, you'd undoubtely be in some serious trouble. If you remain on the street, and it doesn't create a hazard, I don't think there would be any problem. I see plenty of scary looking characters who don't wear masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment