Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you ever used French clay for a facial mask? and if so which brand works best?

I am interested in making my own clay facial mask, which brand would work best if I'd like to buy French clay?Have you ever used French clay for a facial mask? and if so which brand works best?
I don't think it reall matters what kind you use... make sure it's as pure as possible, as in not a lot of preservatives or other ingredients. Try a health food store.





Clay masks are SO great! Especially for acne... whenever I break out I put a little bit on my acne before I go to bed, then rinse it off and put a little spot treatment on and it works in a couple nights.


Good luck!Have you ever used French clay for a facial mask? and if so which brand works best?
No i have never used that before but if you are going for the smooth skin i have used mud just from the backyard and my skin was smooth for 3days!!!


it really works
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment