Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you use ask mask for clean up jobs.?

My freezer died and now I have to clean it up but can't stand the smell of spoiled meat. What can I use - is there somewhere I can buy a gas mask or some mask or something ?What do you use ask mask for clean up jobs.?
Use the painter mask materials from Home Depot.





Works just as well. You need something to filter out the bad odor.What do you use ask mask for clean up jobs.?
I would think you could go to your local janitorial supply store and see if they have any mask you can use that will keep out the smell.
CHARCOAL MASKS


n most cases the charcoal filter will reduce or eliminate odors. The mask contours to the face, covering the mouth and nose. Mask are available in cotton and silk; other fabrics are available on request. Filters are available in cotton, silk, coconut charcoal, lignite charcoal or bituminous charcoal.


http://ncchem.com/mask.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment