Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where can I get plaster bandages for a face mask project I am doing?

If your town has a chain arts and crafts supply ,like Michael's or AC Moore


you might try there. Also medical supply houses might have them,but get


unsterilized or you'll pay through the nose for them.Finally on line try Dick Blick or Sculpture Depot.Where can I get plaster bandages for a face mask project I am doing?
Sax has them. I've ordered from their catalog.


https://www.schoolspecialtyonline.net/br鈥?/a>





Type plaster wrap into the search box on the upper right.


10lbs is about $20


.5lbs is around $5


Shipping is around $7 or $8


Where can I get plaster bandages for a face mask project I am doing?
Buy gauze bandages from chemist/drugstore and just wet them in mixed plaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment