Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can i buy sleeping mask in chennai?

Where could i buy sleeping mask in chennai. Its also okay if i could buy it online also. I would also like to buy online with shipping also from bangalore or somewhere near chennai.Where can i buy sleeping mask in chennai?
If it is a simple mask as given my the international airlines, I 'll be quite happy to help you as I have quite a few of them. If you are out of Chennai, I have to mail them .... so better send me the stamps.. ;-)


Where can i buy sleeping mask in chennai?
hey can u tell me how can i contact u,as i m trying to find sleeping mask in india but cnt get one.


thx. Report Abuse

here's a sleeping mask I was able to locate


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015NZ鈥?/a>





I am not sure where it ships from, but that shouldn't really matter


I am sorry if this is no help to you. =(
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment