Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you bought any surgical masks yet?

no, but its something i have thought about doing.Have you bought any surgical masks yet?
No, because a mask alone doesn't offer protection against the flu. The virus can enter your body through your eyes, therefore a respirator would be necessary. They're selling lots of masks and that's good for the economies.Have you bought any surgical masks yet?
I think there are only about 100 reported cases in America, out of 300 million people. That's about 0.00003% of the country's population infected with this. It's really not a big deal.
Nope.


I have a strong immune system and besides in Australia its a remote chance to run into someone who would have a fatally contagious flu.
i wear them everyday but i had to stock up on some more since they have recently gone in style
No but I have considered it.


I like to keep them around since we had those awful fires in SoCal, now ofcourse there may be a new reason :(
Yes just 2 days ago from amazon http://astore.amazon.com/swine-flu-masks-20
i live in hawaii ***** 2500 miles of nothing separating us from the rest of you guys...lol id like to see a beaner swim that
Yeah-to use while putting up new drywall in my house. That stuff is nasty when you sand it-puts off a lot of dust.
I made a mask out of my girlfriends Kotex the kind with wings.Ain't no flu getting through my mask.
No, i have not as I question just how effective they are .
Nope, they just closed a school in my town. Yikes.
No not yet should I
nopee not yet.. :(
i am superman so no
I don't need one...
nope! live of northwest..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment