Monday, December 21, 2009

How To design a mythological mask?

I have an english project and i should design a mythological mask. I chose an ancient egyptian myth but I don't know how to make the mask itself.


Thanks in advance.How To design a mythological mask?
Depends. What myth is it? Like a sphinx? Well first, for your rough sketch, measure your face and put where the eyes and mouth is. Then you and on the design to make it look like the creature you want. then you tune it up a bit, make it look better and add color. Then cut and make any adjustments you may need. After that, find the places you want the string to attache to then measure the string.How To design a mythological mask?
What a coincidence! I also have to make a mythological mask for visual art at my high school!


I choose to do a Nymph, a water spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment