Monday, December 21, 2009

How can I make a mask for my son to be Fat Albert for Halloween?

I am going to make a ';fat suit'; to go under his clothes, but also need to add weight to his face. I thought about somehow using dark panty hose, but not sure how I will do it. Any ideas? Thanks!!How can I make a mask for my son to be Fat Albert for Halloween?
The panty hose thing sounds complicated. The boy might not go for any sort of hollywood make-up effects like that. Keep it simple. If you make a fat suit, and let him go door to door saying,';Hey! Hey! Hey!'; he'll have fun and people will think its cute.How can I make a mask for my son to be Fat Albert for Halloween?
You have to find a picture and draw it and color it and cut it out and add a rubber/elastic band to go around your son's head. You can do it . I know you can.
If you want to make a ';Fat Albert'; mask, just use cardboard and use paper machey. Then when it's dried, paint a fat albert face on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment