Monday, December 14, 2009

Did the aliens wear gloves and a face mask at your last probing?

They did not at mine and I felt it was very unprofessional. With whom could I file a complaint?Did the aliens wear gloves and a face mask at your last probing?
no i dont let aliens or anyone else for that matter ';probe'; meDid the aliens wear gloves and a face mask at your last probing?
Dude...you have no idea. O_O





Trust me, the ones doing the probings could *care less* about being professional. They probably laugh at ideas like this.





And I say this as someone who seems to only get deep sleep, good sleep, once in a blue moon, only to wake up to a nose-bleed the next morning. O_O





Yeah, I said it. Nose. Happened last night too.
No, actually it was quite pleasant... the female in the group was naked and knew exactly what she was doing...very professionally! No complaint, here.
try immigration for the complaint.





they did, but it was weird. they were wearing gloves over there face and masks over there hands
Yeah tell me about it. They didn't at mine EITHER! I thought it was very unsanitary %26gt;:O
No they didn't. And they gave me a damn infection. I gotta get some antibiotics or somethin.
Yes, and they used vaseline this time!
i was wearing gloves when i was trying to probe my girlfriend :D
No, and it was fine that way. I like the human.. err, extraterrestrial contact.
Yes, how did you know?
hell yea!
nope, it was all skin contact
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment