Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Homemade face masks that make our faces look great!?

Prom is in two days and my friends and I are going to have a mini spa. I need some tips on what we could do at this mini spa to get us refreshed for prom! I was also gonna make face masks with avacado and I was wondering if anyone had any great recipies!Homemade face masks that make our faces look great!?
banana avacodo mask





it exfoliates and nourishes..





use





1/2 banana


1/2 avacado


2 Tbsp full-fat yogurt


1 tsp olive oil





Puree everything together and put it on a clean face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. rinse with warm water...





makes my face feel so softHomemade face masks that make our faces look great!?
i just tried egg mask...my skin feels tight and smooth and it glows. break an egg, beat it, put it on your face and the remaining on your hair (if you'd like, i did that and my hair is shiny) leave it on for about 30 mins and go in the shower and wash your face and rinse your hair and then shampoo as usual. quick, cheap and it works!
Milk, honey and oatmeal mask. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment