Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Do peel off masks help? Or do they only harm your skin?

I have whiteheads I have not used peel off masks.But do use face packs.I would like to know if peel off masks get rid of whiteheads and can give a glow/clean skin? Any can you suggest a good reasonably prices mask,..can be bought from walgreens/walmart?Do peel off masks help? Or do they only harm your skin?
The best way to get rid of whiteheads is to exfoliate and while peel off masks are fairly good for exfoliating there are things that work better. I would reccommend an exfoliating face wash that has scrubbing beads in it (such as Clean and Clear scrubbing face wash) or a facial lotion with glycolic acid in it. Glycolic acid is a chemical exfoliator and works really well at getting rid of dead skin (don't worry, it is fairly gentle and won't make your skin peel off or anything!). I know that Neostrata makes a lot of lotions with glycolic acid in them. I have used one that has 8% glycolic acid in it and it worked for me. Also got rid of these little bumps I had on my arms too!Do peel off masks help? Or do they only harm your skin?
read tips on skincare and home remedies to help you more on this site
it kills skin cells
Freeman makes several peel off masks, and they do help exfoliate your skin because they are sticky. The dead cells stick to the mask and are lifted away when you remove it. To my knowledge, they don't damage your skin any more than clay based masks would.
sometimes it cud damge ur skin

No comments:

Post a Comment