Monday, December 14, 2009

I need help selling my african masks, asian art, crafts, wooden carvings, etc.?

You would think it would be easy to sell this stuff. I'm not asking for much at all...everything is like 5-80 dollars. I am moving and need to get rid of it all asap. I tried ebay and craigslist...but didnt get the responses i was hoping for. what am i doing wrong?I need help selling my african masks, asian art, crafts, wooden carvings, etc.?
Why not try putting them on consignment? I buy a lot of the Venetian masks I collect from a consignment store. Maybe you can even collaborate with someone to do a booth at a craft show (harvest festival is all over the country), but we have craft shows at our local wineries, flea markets and street faires throughout the summer. Some little gift shops may be interested in helping you sell your art pieces, too. We have a sort of ';antique/vintage'; mall where they rent booth space cheap and maybe someone who already has a booth would feature your items for a little help on the rent.I need help selling my african masks, asian art, crafts, wooden carvings, etc.?
Try selling them to consignment shops that have special artwork sections. Or maybe an antique shop will take them off your hands. If all else fails, send them to Goodwill =[
I am surprised you didn't get a response from Craigslist.





Did you post photos of the items?





There are consignment shops that might take your items for a percentage of the sales price. Also, if you have to leave ASAP, have a one-day moving sale and price everything accordingly.





Good luck on your move.
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment