Monday, December 14, 2009

How often should I do a honey + cinnamon mask?

I finally decided to make a honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice mask after reading about how it can do wonders for your skin.





My question for others who have used it is- how often can I put it on? I was thinking of doing it once a day until my skin gets to what I want, and then just doing it once a week or so. Would that be too much?How often should I do a honey + cinnamon mask?
No that sounds fine, it's a good mask you're using.....How often should I do a honey + cinnamon mask?
Maybe try doing it every two days because its not good if you exfoliate your face too much, but doing it twice a week should be fine for your skin and yes, it is amazing for your skin and gives you a nice glow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment