Monday, December 14, 2009

What are some good face masks?

Im looking for some good face masks either homemade or store bought. I have oily skin.. soo yeah feel free to post what you use.What are some good face masks?
Try Biore' which you can get at your local Wal Mart or using one of Clinique's masks. I use both and have great results every time.What are some good face masks?
Here are a couple of good face masks-I have made and use them myself, so I know they work:





Normal skin: Mix oatmeal with honey and lemon juice. Add water until pasty. Apply everywhere except around the eyes, leave until it almost dries and while still slightly moist, rub it off with your fingers in circular motions until it comes off completely. This removes dead skin which feels a lot smoother.





Oily skin: Mix chickpea flour (available at Asian or Indian stores) with beaten egg-white and , lemon juice and water. Apply and remove as above.





You can do this once a week or once a month.
screem
I used to have oily skin too but Totally Juicy products help remove oil and make-up build-up. They have a mango pore strip peel for your face that works really well. You can buy them online as well as in the store. You can go to www.freemanbeauty.com for their products.
Send me an email and I can send you a link to a Personal Skin Care System. It will provide you with a customized skin care regimen and color collection.


I am an Independent Avon Sales Rep and Beauty Adviser.


beautybydasefx@gmail.com


You can also try:


AVON SOLUTIONS True Pore-fection Skin Refining Mask


CLEARSKIN Balanced Cycle Cleanser Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment