Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can 10 year olds wear face masks?

I have a 10 year old daughter and i wanna know if she isold enough for a face maskCan 10 year olds wear face masks?
I wouldn't recommend it.Can 10 year olds wear face masks?
I would look at the ingredients and see if there is anything that might be particularly harsh. For instance, salicylic acid (the acne medication). At 10, her skin might be too sensitive for something like that. Maybe try putting a small amount on her cheek and see what it does, if nothing happens, there should be nothing wrong with it.
I might let her try a moisturizing mask, but nothing super strong or drying, her skin is changing so much at this age that any mask runs the chance of breaking her out...
I don't see a problem with it. t's just like washing your face basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment