Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I already have clear skin but like using a clay mask?

Is this alright for my face? I like to use becuase it makes my face tighter and my pores smaller.I already have clear skin but like using a clay mask?
yes you can still use it and its nice if we look after our skin at all times...I already have clear skin but like using a clay mask?
It wise of u to do so!! I love to use the blue corn mask from body shop as it helps control oil.





Don't worry u r on the rite track !!Our skin no matter clear or not still needs proper maintaining %26amp; pampering!!
Yes, I think that is fine. I use a french clay mask and I like that it makes my pores smaller and tightens my skin and reduces oil also. You can always use a mask no matter what your skin type.





Hope this helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment