Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does wearing a sleep mask cause wrinkles around eyes?

I work late and sleep late. My bedroom is very bright. I wear a sleep mask that is padded and has a velcro closure in back. It is a very comfortable mask with a cotton like texture and fits against the eyes. I have noticed more fine lines lately. Is this related?Does wearing a sleep mask cause wrinkles around eyes?
maybe its the work! sleeps masks dont do that! take a vacation hun!Does wearing a sleep mask cause wrinkles around eyes?
Tania,





Don't think the sleep mask is the cause of the fine lines. I use a product called Extreme Eye Rescue made specifically for this. It has helped me and my mother greatly. I hope this helps.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>
probably not. you may not be used to seeing your lines as the bags may have been covering them. invest in an eye cream! the mask sounds comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment