Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you use clay face masks?

Just wondering if anyone uses these because I'm going to be making some and selling them online. they will be made from red glacial clay only found once place on earth. Just want to know if it would be something that would sell. They'll go for about 8$ a jar.Do you use clay face masks?
I have had many facial masks, the best are the clay masks. You will make alot, let me give you some advice your price is on the low end, you could probably add another couple of dollars and do quite well, use the 8 for a promotional price. Once people use the product they will re-order for sure. So you can let them know first jar 8 after that 10. Let me know i will order.Do you use clay face masks?
Yes I do.


It's all natural too.


I'm not sure how much it costed, but your prics sounds find to me. It depends how big the jar.
nopes, i buy mine from the drugstore Queen Helene mask and the prices are affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment